Outlaw 10.5/315
Nostalgia Truestreet
Pro Street Rules
6.50 Index
7.0 Index
Open Comp

Thread: Rip True Street

Rip True Street

Sad to see this class go with so many cool history filled stories. Congrats to Nathan Stinson on the last True Street championship.
    Just hangin out.
    452 no.2 in the world spankin the monk.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.

To The Lanes

Thanks John. I am a bit sad to see it go as well. I have been around and supported this class from pretty much the beginning, but all good things must end and I am sure there will be plenty of great racing in the OSCA. No matter what, I will continue to support when and where I can.
    2015 OSCA True Street Champion

Yes sir.
    Just hangin out.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.

Off The Trailer

WTF, did they really kill this class for 2016?!?! I'm really disapointed if they did. I'm almost finished building my car,or should I say..we're tuning and getting use to the new set up. It would of fit in this class and been competitive and will be ok for some other series(NMRA and some local stuff) classes but I was really looking forward to making some OSCA True street races.

To The Lanes

Yes they pulled the plug on it. They are going to have 3 X275 races this year instead.
    2015 OSCA True Street Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmech View Post
    WTF, did they really kill this class for 2016?!?! I'm really disapointed if they did. I'm almost finished building my car,or should I say..we're tuning and getting use to the new set up. It would of fit in this class and been competitive and will be ok for some other series(NMRA and some local stuff) classes but I was really looking forward to making some OSCA True street races.

Maybe it will come back for 2017. If super stock 275 fails.
    Just hangin out.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.