May 10th Lyons Raceway Park Lyons,IN June 7th Music City Raceway Nashville,TN July 5th Beechbend Raceway Bowling Green,KY August 2nd Beacon Dragway Paducah,KY August 30th US60 Raceway Hardinsburg,KY Sept 20th Lyons Raceway Park Lyons,IN Oct 25th Beechbend Raceway Bowling Green,KY
Pro Street Rules
True Street Rules
Nostalgia Truestreet
Limited 8.5
6.50 Index
7.50 Index
Open Comp
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on True Street racers and cars

Off The Trailer

Updates on True Street racers and cars

I was just curious as to where everyone stands on their cars as far as upgrades go, is anyone ready for testing , are things going as planned, how about trying to get an extra 10# out of the car because you gained it over the winter. thats where we are at, trying to get weight out and it seems everytime i find a few # here and there my driver informs me that he has picked up a few #'s. We're getting there, we still have to get the car into Fast Chassis and work on the upgrades. I know we will be thrashing to get the car ready for the first race.
    Last edited by BTMALIBU; 02-19-2013 at 02:36 PM.

To The Lanes

hey I did lose 5 #s this week, so now i just got bout 15 more to go. But Im always ready to drive that red beast.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by casperbu View Post
    hey I did lose 5 #s this week, so now i just got bout 15 more to go. But Im always ready to drive that red beast.
    Lost 45lbs last year gained 25-30 over the winter, car is currently on major diet and so is the driver. Either way Charlie thinks a Stock Suspension car can get to 2550. LOL! Goal is 2675 or bust. That's 200lbs of additional weight From what it was last season. Anybody got a N20 bottle and a hunny bun.
    Just hangin out.
    452 no.2 in the world spankin the monk.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.

To The Lanes

yeah we startn to cut metal out of the ol malibu, so i can stop eating salads. John i can help you with the n2o bottle, but my brother prob break my fingers if i touch a honey bun

I stil have a long way to go on my old junk. If it runs this year it will be late in the year. I just got my heads today so I am ready to start headers and all the other piping that needs to be ran.

To The Lanes

cant wait too see you going down the track again Nathan. hope we can see you at a few races either way

Off The Trailer

hope you get to race with us this year nathan, It will be good to see you back in the nova.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by casperbu View Post
    yeah we startn to cut metal out of the ol malibu, so i can stop eating salads. John i can help you with the n2o bottle, but my brother prob break my fingers if i touch a honey bun
    I have bottles I can run just have to make the decision now to put 650lbs back in the car! I wander if anyone has any older weight plates laying around they want to sell. I have 450lbs that I used to work out with over the years and now that's not enough. Plus like to keep 150 or so for myself. I need the non Olympic size. If anyone knows who has a bunch to get rid of Charlie's buying. LOL.
    Just hangin out.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Stinson View Post
    I stil have a long way to go on my old junk. If it runs this year it will be late in the year. I just got my heads today so I am ready to start headers and all the other piping that needs to be ran.
    What kind of combo? SBC or SBF F1X, F2? I don't see why you guys got rid of the mustang my goodness that thing was clean and fast!
    Just hangin out.
    Sponsers;
    Johns medicated powder.

Quote Originally Posted by BBCmonster View Post
    What kind of combo? SBC or SBF F1X, F2? I don't see why you guys got rid of the mustang my goodness that thing was clean and fast!
    SBC with a turbo. The Mustang was a deal with my cousin, I told him I would park the Nova and help him finish that car and we did and I raced it for a couple seasons and started working on getting the Nova updated. He decided he wanted out and I cant run two of these rides on my own so we sold the Mustang and I will have the Nova out soon. The Mustang was nice but the Nova will be just as nice plus it will be something different.